What’s in the Box?
- 1 x 3D knit face mask
- 1 x 5-layer filter for particle filtration
- 1 x adjustable wire nose tie
Each mask is produced as per order, ensuring we reduce excess waste or inventory.
*These are not medical grade masks and should not be used in a healthcare setting. We donate 5% of all sales to the Covid-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
- Internal knit channel for insertable nose tie
- 72% Viscose + 28% Polyester
- One size fits all
- Made on-demand in Brooklyn, New York
- Remove wire nose tie and any filter you insert in the mask. Hand wash in hot water or machine wash in a mesh bag. For the best results, dry flat and iron on low heat.
3D Knit Technology
Each mask is made on-demand at our 3D knitting facility in Brooklyn, NY. 3D knitting technology allows us to engineer a seamless garment that performs better, lasts longer, and virtually eliminates waste.
Each mask features a pre-fitted and removable PM 2.5 filter that protects against tiny harmful particles in the air. While this particular filter is not medical grade, it prevents you from inhaling chemicals, smoke, dust or allergens, and features five strong layers. Not reusable.